CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween

Tonight is Halloween and I am all prepared.....well, I have put up a few decorations and my goodie bags are all ready. Caitlin had a Halloween party at her friend Brian's house last night and she was dressed as a "Sailor".


She is too old, now, to be going out "Trick or Treating" but she will stay in with me tonight as we are expecting my nephews to pay us a visit.Wonder how scary they will be...lol.
I was at the craft show at the SECC on Thursday and I had taken along my friend Liz. This was her first visit even thought we have been planning to do this for the last 2 years...lol... but between one thing and another it didn't work out. I think she was surprised at how much was going on. She definitely wants to go back to the next one in March.
I didn't buy a lot this time round but I did managed to pick up a couple of new things.


I bought card to use with my promarkers,brads,acrylic blocks,craft DVD,a couple of Crafters Companion stamps and some new templates to use with chalks or Silkies.
That will do me for now as its too close to Christmas and I need to start my shopping next week.
This is the card I made for Sharon in my work. She turned 40 as you can see from the card.



The backing papers are from Bo Bunny Alissa-Look At Me which I have stitched and the stamp is from Kerry. Another one of her Cutie range and I have coloured her with Promarkers.The numbers are from Kerry's sentiments.
I have inserted a computer generated message inside Sharon's card, just to finish it off.
 
Well that's me for tonight. I'm away to await the "Ghosts and the Witches" as its starting to get dark now and I'm sure they will coming out soon.
 
Have a Happy Halloween
Alison
xx











3 comments:

  1. Great card Alison! I didn't buy too much at the show this time either, my biggest spend was promarkers. I saw these templates too and wasn't sure how I would use them. Would be interested to see what you come up with - no pressure lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison,
    love the card and the insert, very clever, I like to put inserts in my cards it really finishes them off.I did buy some goodies at the show, just bits and bobs!!!!!!! AX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is great Alison (I'm a bit behind sorry lol). Love the papers. I think it's high time you entered one of our challenges! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...