Eh...can you tell she hates me taking her picture...lol
I had to take this one from the car without her knowing...lol
Well, what she doesnt know won't harm her...hee hee. I doubt she reads my blog anyway..lol
So, now some cards!!!
I have had a few cards to make lately for some family. Starting with this one...
My sister asked me to make a card for a girl in her work. She wanted me to use a picture her friend created using her own sisters face and a picture of Michael Buble....lol.
This is what i came up with.....mmmm....im really not sure about it but the friend and her sister both, apparently, loved it.
As you can see, I love making easel cards and using my MS Hearts punch...lol
And here is one I made for my nephew, Cameron. I always make him a football card because he plays for Rangers under 12s but I decided to make something a little different.
I used Elzybells surfer boy which I have coloured with my Promarkers. I tried to give it a beachy theme by adding some string!! Does it work???
Well thats me for today....the sun is shining in East Kilbride and im going to make the most of it by getting my washing hung out. Not very exciting but it makes me happy...lol
Bye for now



Hey Allison, Hope Caitlin is enjoying college, love the cards especially the surfer, still having a fight with pc so not many posts from me. Keep up the good work AX
ReplyDelete