CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 4 October 2010

Ekcellence Awards

Last night Caitlin and I were at the Service Ekcellence Awards at the EK Town Centre and it was a really good night. Caitlin was with Muffin Break and I was with the Bank as our companies had been nominated for an award. They just started doing this last year and I was lucky enough to go then and it too was a great night !!!
There is a champagne reception then we are seated at tables where there are free bottles of wine and finger food. Bacon rolls followed after the awards which were yummy..lol.
The Centre does a mystery shop with all the businesses at the shopping centre and if you get 100% then you can go to the awards ceremony. We were also nominated as Best Service Operator and Caitlins work was nominated as Best Quick Service Food Outlet. Unfortunately, neither of us won our category but there is always next year ..lol
Here is Caitlin and her friend,Emma, with the presenter Des Clarke

There were also special guests who were preforming at the awards......Twist and Pulse from Britain's Got Talent...woo hoo...and they were great!!!
And here is me with some of my work colleague's


Thats me off work now for a weeks holiday so im hoping to maybe,if im lucky,to start making some christmas cards. I always seem to leave it to the last minute so im wanting to get a head start this year.
Here is the card I made for Caitlin to give to a boy in her work..



The stamp I have used here is from Wild Rose Studio and is called Time For A Pint. When I saw this stamp I had to get it because it just reminded me of my dad when he is out for a pint ...lol.
I have used black bazzill card and the backing paper is from BoBunny.
Well thats me for today. I will try to pop back later in the week if I manage to do some other cards
Bye for now
Alison x





2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good night! I loved Twist & Pulse - they were great! Lucky you having a week off. I've had a mega busy week this week but I'm off next week so can't wait for some long lies! See you Saturday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look as though you had a great night, yes you go girl!!!! get crafting...... no excuses, and yes I am back!!!!!!! but for how long?????? AX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...